- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Easter Resources
- Mother's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Lifeway Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
The secret to great relationships just for teens!
#1 "New York Times" bestselling book "The 5 Love Languages(r)" has sold over 10 million copies, helping countless relationships thrive. Simply put, it works. But do the five love languages work for teens, for their relationships with parents, siblings, friends, teachers, coaches, and significant others? Yes!
Introducing "A Teen's Guide to the 5 Love Languages," the first-ever edition written just to teens, "for" teens, and with a teen's world in mind. It guides emerging adults in discovering and understanding their own love languages as well as how to best express love to others.
This highly practical book will help teens answer questions like:
- What motivates and inspires me?
- What does it mean to be a caring friend?
- What communicates love to my family?
- What is the best way to get along with the opposite sex?
- A straight-forward overview of the 5 love languages
- A profile/assessment instrument specifically geared to teens
- Practical examples/tips for how to apply each language in a teen s context
- Graphics thatdrive home key concepts
Teens' relationships matter, and these simple ideas will help them thrive.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing
- ISBN: 0802414354
- ISBN-13: 9780802414359
- SKU: 9780802414359
- Release Date: May 3, 2016
- Pages: 144
- Language: English
- Height: 0.40 inches
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Length: 8.30 inches
- Weight: 0.40 pounds
- Series Name: Five Love Languages
About the Author
In addition to his speaking and writing ministry, Gary Chapman serves as a pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Gary Chapman and his wife, Karolyn, have been married for more than 35 years and have two adult children along with grandchildren.
Dr. Chapman is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and holds B.A. and M.A. degrees in anthropology from Wheaton College and Wake Forest University, respectively. He received M.R.E. and Ph.D. degrees from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.